Design Temple
Location:
Mumbai, India
Website:
www.designtemple.net
About them:
Design Temple is an award-winning, urban design studio. Over the last nine years, since its inception has developed their unique Indian contemporary language.
I think:
Chic, trendy, cute and ethnic in their designs. Very traditionally Indian in every way - right from their colour palette to the font to the designs - yet very modern. Pay a lot of attention to detail. Vibrant in their look and approach. The quintessential design studio - exactly something like I would run.
Check out:
India Now, V & A, London - Commissioned and held at the Victoria & Albert Museum, London on August 31, 2007. The design installation presented contemporary India through vibrant symbology.
I think:
Chic, trendy, cute and ethnic in their designs. Very traditionally Indian in every way - right from their colour palette to the font to the designs - yet very modern. Pay a lot of attention to detail. Vibrant in their look and approach. The quintessential design studio - exactly something like I would run.
Check out:
India Now, V & A, London - Commissioned and held at the Victoria & Albert Museum, London on August 31, 2007. The design installation presented contemporary India through vibrant symbology.
*all data taken from their website www.designtemple.net


1 comment:
Post a Comment